Rosewood Manor is a home and community health service provider that delivers skilled, diverse, quality care and support to our residents, their families and the surrounding neighbourhood.About Rosewood
Rosewood Manor is a vital not-for-profit community resource providing intermediate and complex care for 150 residents,1 respite room as well as community outreach services to the surrounding area.
Rosewood provides residents with 24-hour nursing care and supervision to ensure the highest quality of life while promoting individual dignity within a familiar and comfortable environment. Our residents are assessed as requiring intermediate to complex/extended care.
Rosewood integrates physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual components into the residents' lives to better address a full spectrum of care needs.
Principles & Values
We believe that Rosewood is home for our residents. Accordingly, we make every effort to ensure our residents are comfortable, safe and receive the best quality care possible within the resources available to us. We value:
- HOME as defined by the individual.
- EXCELLENCE by encouraging team work and continuous learning in a safe and fun environment.
- DIVERSITY by respecting choices, rights, privacy, and independence to maintain dignity and self-respect.
- COLLABORATION by building community involvement and participation, and promoting volunteerism.
- COMMUNICATION by promoting input from all stakeholders.
- SUSTAINABILITY where the provider and individual take responsibility for the provision and use of health services.