About the Rosewood Manor Care Foundation
Events & Projects
Rosewood Manor is celebrating partnerships! We invite you to be involved in our Million Dollar Campaign!
Rosewood Manor Hoedown Fundraiser
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2016 — Time: 4 – 11pm
Location: Private Residence, Gilbert Road in Richmond
To order your tickets or sponsor someone to attend: Email Deborahor Gyneth or Call Foundation Office at 604.271.3590 ext. ext. 132
Join us for an afternoon of western food, memorabilias, live music and entertainment in a Hoedown Fundraiser Party. ~ come in Western attire... The Rosewood Manor Fundraiser brings guests, sponsors and volunteers together to raise funds for seniors in our community. All of the funds raised from this fundraising effort will support the following initiatives:
- Replace the 33-yeah old windows with energy efficient windows (1st Phase - 334,000.)
- Renovations to replace corroded steel structures.
- Installing security cameras ($10,000.)
- Purchasing a new steam cleaner ($1,500.)
- Replacing HVAC system.
- Adding Airconditioning to 2nd floor main bldg.
- Replacing Bath Chairs.
- Replacing 25 mattresses ($10,000.)
- Enhanced Recreation Programs (music therapy, art therapy, entertainment).
- "Endowment Fund" ~ Continuing our partnership with the Richmond Community Foundation in building our permanent endowment fund for the future needs of our residents.